The Chamber has among its functions to contribute to the defense, support and promotion of trade, helping merchants to face in the best possible way the challenges that are being faced every day.
The Chamber of Commerce and Industry carries out numerous activities and provides services oriented to the commerce sector (specific courses, advice on current legislation, Geographic Information System, internal trade advice, …).
Aware of the needs of trade and in order to contribute to the improvement and modernization of the same, from the Chamber we work day by day for an efficient and cutting-edge trade adapted to change, involved with its environment and concerned about meeting the needs of its customers.
This work, combined with good management and the latest technologies, guarantees the consolidation of future trade.
Workshops and Workshops
Workshops and workshops
Subsidies and Aids
Grants and subsidies
2.-Commercial establishments with territorial impact
4.-Sale on sale
5.-Promotional sales: settlement, balances, discounts …
6.- Non-sedentary sale
9.- Registration of commercial activities
10.- Authorizations and prior communications
11.- Consumer complaints
12.- Returns & Exhanges
13.- Guarantees in the sale of consumer goods
14.- Prices and labeling. Specific regulations
15.- Invoices and tickets
17.- Information and posters
18.- Complaints about commercial regulations
20.- Trade fairs
- Web portal of consellería of sustainable economy, productive sectors, commerce and work
- Pateco office web portal: commerce and territory of the council of cameras of the Valencian community
- Web portal of sustainable commerce. xarxa afic
- Dossier of commercial information of general direction of commerce and consumption
- Registration of commercial activities
- Aid, subsidies and bonuses in commerce convened by different public bodies
- Dynamic guide of helps and incentives for companies: sector commerce by autonomous communities. Ministry of Industry, Energy and Tourism